Paramount Pools are a low cost DIY swimming pool that are proudly manufactured in New Zealand. Originally known as the Para Pool & Clark Pool, these swimming pools have long been a feature in Kiwi backyards. Generations of children have learned to swim in Paramount Pools, & over the last 40 years thousands of families have decided to make an investment that is better than a beach in your own backyard!!
The Low cost Lido swimming pool can be installed either inground or above ground & designed for a decked or tiled finish. The Big Six features a seated finish & designed more for an above ground finish.
All Paramount Pools are made from hight quality steel walls (made in Christchurch) & lined with a smooth, antislip ABGAL Liner (Made in Brisbane). The pump, filter, plumbing, stainless ladder, skimmer & cleaning vacuum equipment are also all made in New Zealand.
As a standard, all Swimming Pool Packages include:
- Heavy Duty Steel components
- High quality Vinyl Liner in either Dark (navy) blue or Light (sky) blue
- Stainless Steel Pool Ladder
- 450 Sand Filter
- Pump with Hair & Lint Pot
- Floating Hose & Pool Vacuum
- Leaf Scoop & Handle
- SP1500 in wall Skimmer
- Start up Chemical Pack
- Floating Chlorine Dispenser
- Water Testing Kit
- Water Treatment DVD & Guide to Water Treatment
- Full installation DVD, Manual & Instruction Books
- Can alternatively be purchased as a pool only to update older Para Pool with existing filtration equipment
4.5m (15ft), 5.4m (17ft) & 6.1m (20ft)
*Pool Package priced from $6,400 for the Lido & $7,200 for the Big Six.
4.8m x 3.7m, 6.1m x 3.7m, 7.3m x 3.7m, 7m x 4.5m, 8.2m x 4.5m, 9.1m x 4.5m & 11.5m x 4.5m.
*Pool Package priced from $6,900 for the Lido & $7,600 for the Big Six
All pools are sold as DIY kitsets with full step-by-step installation manuals.
Pools can be purchased as "Pool Only" (pool, liner & wide mouth skimmer kit) or as a "Package" (see package deal).